Lindley Park Neighborhood Annual Chili Cook-off
WHEN: Saturday, November 6* from 4:00-6:00PM
WHERE: In the park at the intersection of Springwood and Lindell
*rain date: Sunday, November 7th
TYPES OF CHILI
Traditional: In a nutshell, “beef (or pork) and beans.” Usually in a tomato base.
Non-traditional: Chicken or turkey with “non-traditional” ingredients such as (but not limited to) garbanzo beans, corn, or lentils.
Vegetarian: No meat. Other than that, the sky’s the limit!
Spicy: (speaks for itself!)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, November 3
PLEASE READ: Information for Participants
Information for Attendees
- Feel free to bring personal fixins & desserts! #BYOC (bring your own cornbread)
- LPNA will provide condiments such as shredded cheese, sour cream, or hot sauce.
- BYOB—Beverages will not be provided.
- THINK GREEN: Bring Your Own Bowl and Spoon!
- Bowls, napkins, cups, and utensils will be provided, but in an effort to reduce waste, please consider bringing your own bowl (BYOB), and spoon!
Help Keep your neighbors safe
- Masks and gloves encouraged for chili makers
- Masks encouraged for guests when approaching chili serving line
- Individually packaged cheese and sour cream
- No shareable sides
Email us at chilicookoff(at)lindleyparknc.com