Animal Control is responsible for enforcing State laws and County ordinances pertaining to animal control, animal cruelty, and abuse in the rural areas of Guilford County, the city of Greensboro, as well as the town of Jamestown. The primary goals of the Animal Control Program are to:
- enforce animal control laws picking up stray and unwanted animals
- providing informational services to the public concerning animal control
- and by issuing citations
Fix It Greensboro
Request a city service, report potholes, graffiti, damaged street signs, abandoned vehicles, sidewalk issues, and more!
Lindley Elementary School
Founded in 1928, Lindley Elementary School partners with family and community members to provide a safe and respectful environment in which students feel confident accepting creative challenges that promote academic achievement, social growth, and cultural diversity.
Nextdoor is the private social network for you, your neighbors and your community. It’s the easiest way for you and your neighbors to talk online and make all of your lives better in the real world. And it’s free.
- Quickly get the word out about a break-in
- Organize a Neighborhood Watch Group
- Track down a trustworthy babysitter
- Find out who does the best paint job in town
- Ask for help keeping an eye out for a lost dog
- Find a new home for an outgrown bike
- Finally call that nice man down the street by his first name
Nextdoor’s mission is to use the power of technology to build stronger and safer neighborhoods.